Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stress to the max

Today I have been working on revising my object essay and I am having a hard time with it because of the ending I know that something is wrong with it. But I just don’t know how to fix it. Plus I think that because of finals coming up I’m stressing out that I have so much to do and get done before the first of next week. Not only do I have to revise to essays I also have to write a cover letter by Tuesday. Then to top things off I have my math final on Monday with I failed the last two test because I have no clue what the teacher is talking about so I have to do some major studying for that. Also on Monday at 7:30 in the morning I have my theater apperception Final which is online so that won’t be too bad. But all in all I’m just really stressed out. And I have to do 15 more of these blogs!

No comments: