Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CaseIH or John Deere

Now this subject is very touchy with certain people but I’m going to discuss it anyway. CaseIH vs John Deere. My family has ran red since the farm started in the early 1900’s. I know that there are a lot of farms that are just the opposite. But in my opion there is nothing that john Deere has over case. With cases new tractors they have the suspension ride on the front end, a 15 percent power rise when you start pulling the tractor. In the cab it has the throttle and gears all on one control and finger tip hydraulic controls. Also they have a tighter turning radius. But I will admit in the late 70’s when john Deere came out with the power shift it took case almost 10 years to start doing that. But once they got that figured out there was no turning back. To be continued………

No comments: