Monday, December 8, 2008

Life

Today or tonight whichever way you want to look at it I have not gone to sleep yet and I don’t think I will because I have a theater appreciation final at seven thirty in the morning which is about an hour and a half from now. I have been procrastinating about doing these blogs all day and night and I finally did one. But I was thinking about my English class for next semester and I really wish you were teaching comp 111 because I really think that you are a really good teacher. Because you are very relaxed and you give us the time to turn in the best paper or material possible. So when you are reading these you should really think about changing your schedule to where you have a comp 111 class so I can get into it. I’m going to go work on some more psychology.

No comments: