Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ibuprofen

Today I really didn’t do a whole lot other than lay around and sleep. I didn’t even go to my eleven O’clock class because lately I have felt horrible. I don’t know what the deal is I have a really bad cough plus I can’t breathe out of my nose and my whole head hurts. I thought about going to the wellness center but then I don’t really know where it is so I didn’t go. When I was growing up at my house it didn’t matter how sick you were you took Ibuprofen, even if you felt like you were dying. I’ve only been to the doctor once in my whole life and that was because I had Poison Ivey and I and it for like three days before I convinced my mom to let me go. So I think I am pretty much immune to Ibuprofen. So moral of the story is Ibuprofen doesn’t fix everything.

No comments: